మా చిన్నమ్మాయి భార్గవి.
బీ టెక్ చేసింది. MNC కంపెనీలో జాబ్ తెచ్చుకుంది.
ఏడాది పైగా చేశాక, ఇది తన కెరీర్ కాదనుకుంది.
తనకి ఇష్టమైన సైకాలజీ మాస్టర్స్ కోర్సు చేసింది.
ఇప్పుడు స్వంతంగా కౌన్సెలింగ్ మొదలుపెడుతోంది.
ఇవాళ్టి జీవన విధానంలోని వత్తిడి నుండి ఉపశమనానికి, జీవితం పట్ల కోల్పోయే ఆశ ను నిలబెట్టుకోవడానికి అవసరమైన పని ఇది.
మిత్రులు ఆశీర్వదించండి.
అవసరమైన వారికి పోస్టర్ షేర్ చేయండి.
ధన్యవాదాలు.. 🙏
She says..
I’m sharing with gratitude that I’ve begun my private practice as a Counselling Psychologist. I hope to offer a space that feels warm, calm, and safe for those who need support.
My approach is gentle and collaborative, with room to talk, reflect, and feel understood at your own pace.
I also offer a free 15-minute call for anyone who would like to clarify doubts or simply see whether working with me feels like the right fit.
If someone in your circle may benefit from this, I’d be very thankful if you could share it.
Contact details:
Phone/WhatsApp: 8074499658
Email: bhargavi.bollina1998@gmail.com

కామెంట్లు లేవు:
కామెంట్ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి